martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Easy dialogues

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: 



A: Hello. Good morning / Good afternoon. 
B: Hello. Good morning / Good afternoon. 
A: How are you today? 
B: I’m fine, thank you. And you, teacher? 
A: I’m fine, thank you. 

WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY? 


 A: Hello. 
B: Hello. 
A: What’s the weather like today? 
B: Today it’s sunny /cloudy /windy cold /hot /raining /snowing 

 CLOTHES 


 A: What are you wearing today? 
B: I’m wearing a red t-shirt. And you? 
A: I’m wearing blue shorts. 

A: What do you wear in winter? 
B: I wear a scarf. 

MY FAMILY 
A: Have you got an uncle? 
B: Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t. 
A: Who’s that? 
B: That is my aunt. 

 THE BODY 

 A: What do you look like? 
B: I’ve got… long hair, a big mouth, big eyes, big teeth a small nose, big ears. And you? 
A: I’ve got legs and I haven’t got a tail. 

MY BODY 
 A: Good morning doctor. 
B: Good morning. 
A: How are you today? 
B: I don’t feel well. I’ve got a… stomachache/ headache /sore throat /cold /toothache 
A: Take these pills. 
B: Thank you. 
A: You’re welcome.

THE DATE 
 A: What day is it today? 
B: Today is Monday. 

 HOBBIES 
 A: Hello. What’s your name? 
B: Hello. My name is _________. 
A: What do you like doing? 
B: I like dancing. And you? 
A: I don’t like rollerskating.Do you like painting? 
B: Yes, I do. Do you like singing? 
A: No, I don’t. 

FOOD 


 A: What do you want for breakfast? 
B: I want some bread and cheese, please. 
A: What do you want for lunch? 
B: I want some pizza, please. 
A: What do you want for dinner? 
B: I want an ice cream, please. 

 MY TOWN 


 A: Where do you live? 
B: I live in Orihuela. 
A: What do you like? 
B: I like trees. I don’t like cars

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario